Saturday, November 05, 2005

Caged !

Sorry I haven't written anything for a week or so. I have been a bit busy. My Mum came down to stay and had a lovely time with the boys. It was really nice and they enjoyed her company, lots of big smiles and giggles.

The weather has been a pain in the ass as we couldn't get out as much for walks etc.

Our friend Kirsty suggested we come over for a few hours the other afternoon and her twin boys and ours had a nice play together:

(Kirstys twins, Ben and Thomas are the ones in the lovely little outfits, my Ben and Harry are in the baby grows)



Harry and Ben are getting close to crawling now, they can both get onto their hands and knees and rock back and forth, it is just a matter of time now before they get the balance right and move forward. In light of this we went out and bought a play pen so I can leave the room and know that they are safe for a few minutes and not playing with things they shouldn't. Here are the prisoners:






By Friday Kirsty and I were getting a bit stir crazy in our respective homes, so Kirsty suggested that although it looked like rain, we risk it and walk into town. So off we went, with the prams fitted with their rain covers, we hadn't got very far when it did rain a bit, but we carried on regardless. About 1/2 mile from home we hit the second snag, Kirsty had forgotten her purse, but I said I would spot her the money and we carried on our journey, determined not to be beaten. A little further on my pram got a flat tyre. The ill fated journey was over and we admitted defeat. I called Carols parents who live just round the corner and luckily they were in and kind enough to come and rescue me. After a quick ferrying back and to with the cars, I was enroute to Halfords hoping that they would fix my tyre which they did in about 12 minutes !!!! - Excellent service and it only cost me £4 !!!! even better :-)

So I am back ready to hit the road in the newly serviced pram, but oh wait.... what a surprise it's raining again :-(

Ho Hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home