Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Midnight Serenade

A couple of times now, Ben has made a crying sort of screaming sound in the middle of the night that lasts for about 2 seconds, scares the hell out of us and by the time we've got to the nursery he is fast asleep again.

We can only assume he is having a bad dream ? - But what can it be about, it's not like he has been exposed to scary images or situations for him to dream about them ?

I wish I knew what our babies were thinking / dreaming the whole thing fascinates me, What goes on in their little minds ?

The boys seems to like having their own cots and more space now they are sleeping well and seem to be more settled. I guess Ben is sleeping better now that he doesn't have to put up with Harrys thudding feet vibrating the mattress he was sharing :-)

Me and the boys have just been to Mothercare in Basingstoke to get some supplies for an up and coming trip we are going to take. Carol and I are taking the boys with us when we go to my cousins wedding soon. It is up in the Lake District and will be a six hour journey and a weekend away from home. Our first time away with the boys and planing it is like a military exercise.

Well Ben has just woken up and is crying, I left them sleeping in their car seats in the lounge downstairs. They were fast asleep from the drive back from Mothercare and it seemed a shame to wake them. It is coming up fast to 2pm and their afternoon feed, so I better go and sort that out. No rest for the wicked !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home