Friday, October 14, 2005

Great Escape Part 2

On Wednesday night Carol and I escaped !
Carols parents baby sat for us and Carol & I went for a meal with her friends from work. There is a Chinese restaurant in town that does an evening buffet and for those of you that used to work with me at MRO, it's just like Petes Palace.

It was a lovely evening and we really enjoyed our first night out since the boys were born.



The boys behaved themselves and slept through the night, so Carols parents didn't have any crying babies to contend with. Although I am sure Carols mum wouldn't have minded a bit, crying babies = cuddling, so she would have been happy even if they had :-)

The boys did get their revenge on us for going out without them, 4.30 am the next morning they decided to wake up early and that wasn't much fun. The upside of that was that they did sleep a lot during the day so it was quite nice and I did get the chance to catch up with housework.



Sorry the photos aren't great we took them with my mobile phone as I didn't have the camera nearby at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home