Thursday, September 22, 2005

8 Months old !!!

Hi,
Yesterday the boys turned 8 months old :-)
It was Twingos again and I walked them across town only to find that just one other parent had turned up. Still we had a good chat and Carol joined us for lunch, which Ben puked down my front and I had to walk back home across town with a puke stained shirt.

I really hope his reflux stops soon, it is wearing me down and making so much washing, his clothes, my clothes, Harrys clothes (if he happens to be lying next to him on the play matt when Ben hurls), cleaning the play matt, carpet, sofa etc.

Still when you walk into their room in the morning and you are greated by out stretched arms and large smiles it makes it all worth while.

Whilst they slept this morning I saw a program on TV about stay at home Dads, it turns out that there are 189,000 stay at home Dads in the UK and 2.1 million stay at home Mums. Shame really, despite all the puking, I would recommend it to anyone, just think all those Dads who are missing out !

Another interesting fact on that program was that in 1970 most Dads only spent on average 1/4 of an hour per day with their under 5yrs old child. This has now risen to 2 hours per day, that is terrible, they are missing out on so much !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon you need to create a blog webring for stay at home Dads and form your own little community!!! ;-)

Monday, 26 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home