Monday, August 22, 2005

I don't like Mondays

Mondays are no fun, the last couple of weeks Mondays have always been stressful. I can only assume that the boys realise Mum is not around after having the pleasure of her company over the weekend and they are unsettled and grumpy.

As their vocabulary is limited to a sound that can only be described as

wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

which is delivered at around the same decibel range as a pneumatic drill, this gets really stressful very quickly. (Ben has perfected this sound and I really hope he moves onto another one soon, preferably a nice baby gurgle or something pleasant)

I am not sure what comes first the loss of sanity or the bloody gushing from the perforated ear drums ?

It's 1pm and I am sat here in my PJ's as the boys woke at 6am for a feed and have been awake since then. They are currently asleep so my ears are starting to ring a little less now. Monday mornings are non-stop.

Hopefully I will have a Tuesday like last week when the boys were excellent and a joy to be around. I just have to survive today ! :-)

Saturday was a nice day, we visited Carols Nan as it was her birthday last week. The boys love her and I know it is mutual :-)

Nan with Harry:



Nan with Ben:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home