Monday, August 15, 2005

Something from the weekend

We had a good weekend. Saturday we spent making and baking homemade baby food. This should last for the next couple of weeks. Carol and her Mum baked, whilst Carols Dad and I kept the boys entertained.

Friday night was a bit of a milestone as Ben laughed for the first time. Harry constantly smiles and is a very happy baby. So is Ben, but Ben is the first one to laugh and it was the most amazing thing. He is so cute when he laughs, he was in the bath and I was making silly faces and blowing rasberries at him and he just giggled.

I have been trying to make him laugh so I can record it either on video or on tape, but as soon as I bring the equipment into the room he just stares at the shiny things and doesn't want to know about giggling !

Here is an example of our smiling boys.

Ben:



Harry & Ben:



Sunday we went to visit Carols brothers family who are camping in Dorset. The boys got thoroughly mauled but to be honest I think they enjoyed every minute of it.

Here is Harry with his cousins Heather and Emma:



And one of Ben with his cousin Amy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home