Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Last 7 days

Hi
Sorry I haven't written much in the past 7 days or so, we've been a bit busy. We had a good Bank Holiday weekend, we joined Carols parents and her brothers family for a picnic at Mottisfont Abbey Gardens.

Carol, Harry & Ben and Carols brother Robert



It was a lovely day out and we all had fun. Roberts youngest daughter Heather managed to fall into the river and spent about an hour playing butt naked with another girl who had also fallen in the river. Very funny seeing all these OAP's walking around the National Trust gardens looking on and frowning at the two little kids playing in the nude in the gardens of a stately home, old fuddy duddys !

Mottisfont is great for picnics as there are huge lawns you can sit on under large trees and relax the day away. I am sure Harry & Ben will love playing here when they are older, as long as they stay away from the river :-)

Harry & Ben are really starting to interact more and are very aware of each other, as you can see from the photo below during play time over the weekend.



Last night was hard work, we think the boys are teething and Ben kept waking up last night, I don't think Carol and I hardly had more than an hours uninterupted sleep. Hopefully he will sleep well tonight.

I have just finished giving them breakfast and they are both asleep so I thought I would quickly write something whilst I had some time to myself.

Having said that I can hear Harry stiring, so I better go and check on him !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home